Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Making a call on Droid Charge- having issues
a1a2ana3

Hi everyone,

When I try to make a call whether I manually dial or search through my contacts my phone lags and seems to get stuck trying to dial. It takes up to a full minute to actually start to dial,  if it dials at all. Sometimes the phone looks like it is trying to dial and then just stops dialing and goes back to the front screen. . I have deleted all emails, most of my pictures, most of my text messages to help speed it up. I have 350 mb used and 847 mb free in my system storage. I only have a few apps on there like FB,  twitter and atbat. I mostly use it to make calls. What else can I do?

Thanks for your help.

Stephanie

0 Likes
Re: Making a call on Droid Charge- having issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Stephanie - Let's pick up the pace and get your calls working consistently! Let's try clearing the cache of the Phone Dialer. Go to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Look for "Dialer">Clear cache and/or data. This may remove your recent call history however your contacts will not be affected. Please keep me updated on the status!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes