Mic is very weak and resolution is weaker
MarcusM2373

I purchased my HTC Incredible 2 last May.  The first 2 months with the phone was great, then out of no where, the mic just became very weak.  I went to my local verizon store and the first thing the person did was hard reset the phone, of course that did not correct the problem.  Well after two more visits to see about getting this corrected, I asked the question about replacement.  The answer I got was to have the phone replaced with a refurbished phone and a charge of $90.00.  I then asked if I could just change the phone altogether to an iPhone 4 for the $99.00 and the answer was they could not do it because it is not time for me to upgrade.  So pretty much I am being told to either pay a total of $300.00 for a used phone or $650.00 for an iPhone.  How is that good customer service?  I want a working phone for the money that I spend every month, but it looks like this is not the case.  So I have another option and that is to change companies all together.

Has anyone else had this type of problem with verizon and if so,did it get resolved.  And for the Verizon employees that read this, please explain why you don't do everything you can to keep your customers happy.  All we ask is to have working phones and working service, don't try to rob us because a something bad comes off the assembly line.

0 Likes
Re: Mic is very weak and resolution is weaker
Axised

I don't get it???

I tried to return a TV I got tired of once and got about the same treatment.....   hmmmmmm  imagine that????

0 Likes
MarcusM2373

I am not trying to return it because I am tired of it.  I purchased a new phone that does not work properly and the only way to fix it is to replace it.  My problem is instead of giving me a new phone they want to give me a refurb, which I found the company will send you a refurb anytime there is a replacement.  In other words, you pay for a new phone but you are receiving a used phone.  That is crap!!!!!!!

So wise cracks are not needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Axised

I was completely amazed you thought that ...

"  The answer I got was to have the phone replaced with a refurbished phone and a charge of $90.00.  I then asked if I could just change the phone altogether to an iPhone 4 for the $99.00"

was an actual option.... 

We get really inexpensive (subsidized) phones to start with...  Most of us do not buy our phone at retail cost, we purchase them at a substantial discount when we renew our contracts...  So when you expected NEW replacement. or wanting a new iPhone as a replacement boggles my mind....   I wasn't wise cracking at all....      

0 Likes