Missed call / voice mail audible alert
sdf1704

My old Motorola phone had an audible beep when I had missed a call or had a voice mail waiting. I hate that my Droid only has a blinking light. Is there a way to add an audible alert to the phone for missed calls?

0 Likes
Re: Missed call / voice mail audible alert
natsad
Enthusiast - Level 3

The only one I know if is in Settings > Sound > Notification Ringtone...and choose a sound.  But I think it only makes the sound once...so you will still have to rely on the blinky light.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might want to give the app "Missed Call" a try.  It is available on the Market.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ann Does that work well i thougt about try it out.!   :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have never used it, but the Fascinate owners over in our neighboring forum seemed happy with the app to fix their non-existent LED issue.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

There two Different styles Missed Call   Missed Call for Android : But from what seen on Android Market there Maybee Some issues with them and they have'nt received an for a update for a while but i might still give em a Try. thank u for the post.!   :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
JamesTennier

Simply unbelievable oversight on the part of Verizon/Motorola to not have choice of AUDIBLE ALERTS FOR MISSED CALL!!! Only phone I've ever owned with no satisfactory solution to this problem. Unbelievable!

Missed Call audibly announces call as it's coming in then goes to "it's" voice mail with a tiny blinking light changing color and blinking. WTF are they thinking. Bought the phone last Sept. It's cost me four loads so far with no end in sight unless I keep the "bank" thing in a pocket as I work outside the truck. Unacceptable solution as well.

0 Likes