Motoprint error
JamieLynnBrock

When attempting to print from my Droid 4, I get to the point at which it says 1 copy to print, then the application stops and the following message appears "Unfortunately Motoprint has stopped". Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Motoprint error
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you printed successfully before?  Check the printer setup with your wireless printer to be sure it is set up properly.  Perhaps try removing the printer and then setting it up again? (Just in case something got corrupted in the original set up)

What printer are you connecting with?

0 Likes
JamieLynnBrock

Hi SuzyQ,

I'm trying to connect to a Lexmark S415. I've removed it and reloaded it 2 times and it didn't work. I am printing "wirelessly" using my laptop, so it's set up correctly. And when I try to print from my Motorola phone, I am right next to the printer.

Any suggestions would be so helpful. I'm also having issues with AOL email (as are other cell phone manufacturers). So sometimes when I open my mail on my phone, it does not appear in any folder on my laptop. So then my only option if I need to print that email is to go back to the person who sent the email and ask them to resend it. Hardly professional!

Thank you for helping!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JamieLynnBrock. Thanks SusyQ for your input. This situation is a bit outside the scope of what we support. I waqs able to determine that MotoPrint connects to the following types of printers on the same network as your mobile device or USB cable via a dock:

- Most Postscript and PCL6 Laser Printers
- Most HP Printers (Must Support PCL3 GUI Category 10)
- Most Epson Printers (Must Support ESC/P-R)
- Most Canon Printers

I do not believe that your current printer is compatible. I apologize for the incovenience. Here is a link to Motorolas' website that provides more info about Motoprint: http://tinyurl.com/ctwh8lx I hope this helps.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes