My droid is stuck,
jenthurm

My droid is stuck, completely frozen. Its been on the same screen, not responding and will not shut off, any recommendations?

0 Likes
Re: My droid is stuck,
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the battery removable? If yes, pull it for a few minutes. The newer DROID phones don't have removable batteries.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

And if the battery isn't removable, hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds and see if that reboots the phone.

B33
Legend

He Replied in the Droid X section (( Ann and Tiki so if he does have One then Yes the Battery is Removable and he can Restart the phone that Way and the OP can Also do a *228 send then 1 to reset and 2 to Update the PLR Code on the Droid X

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

B33 wrote:

He Replied in the Droid X section (( Ann and Tiki so if he does have One then Yes the Battery is Removable and he can Restart the phone that Way and the OP can Also do a *228 send then 1 to reset and 2 to Update the PLR Code on the Droid X

I knew that, B33, but it is entirely possible that they actually have a different newer device and still call it a "DROID".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

B33
Legend

Could be.. Just like with these Phones and there different names & Numbers So can it be confusing with Uniden and there Scanners with all there different Numbers and I've Owned just about all of them..but with them and my Phones I've tried to keep up with them the best way i Can. with paper and pencil b

0 Likes