My phone tells me I have a message, but then won't display the message?
caroline20

I recently purchased a Droid Mini. Whenever the phone is locked and I get a message, the phone lights up and tells me I have a message, but when I unlock the phone the message is not displayed.

Messages that are delivered while the phone is unlocked display, no problem. Help?

0 Likes
Re: My phone tells me I have a message, but then won't display the message?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you mean by "displayed"?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

caroline20, no worries. We're here to help! Are you using the text messaging application that came on the device or did you download a 3rd party application to your device? Try powering your device off/on and keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sallie0660

I had the same problem, until I realized that certain messages (including multi receipient messages) would not appear until I turned on mobile data.  I normally keep mobile data turned off, since I have wifi at home, and several other places I visit.  If I get the notification that there are messages and I don't see them, I simply turn on mobile data and they appear. I hope this is of benefit to you.

0 Likes