My "Contacts" App appears to be missing...
EggNogAdam

I get no information about incoming calls. I thought this had to do with my contacts being so jumbled. I spent a few hours tidying up my google/facebook contacts and still... known numbers appear as unknown as ... as an unknown number.

Then it gives me the option to add this caller to a new/old contact. I choose either. The droid then needs me to input the number myself.  What? This is hilarious because I can MMS/Text and facebook-type contact info appears with whomever I'm chatting. Why does this work with texting but not at all with calling?

I have a pal with a D Inc and he said "Where's your contacts app? I keep mine on my homepage."  Uh... I don't have one. I have a "people" but no "contacts."

My wife has an Envy and a "contacts" app on her home screen and it appears on her list of Apps. I do not. I never did. I have updated to 2.2. It's crazy buggy but I figured it would fix this silly problem. It did not. I backed up my data and contact info (which I CAN open up thru my phone) and did a hard reset. That did not help either.

What can a poor boy do?

0 Likes
Re: My "Contacts" App appears to be missing...
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
Add area codes to your saved contacts.

People app is Contacts, just a clever way to say it.
0 Likes