NFL MOBILE APP
Kevin002

Can plug my phone into my tv and watch NFL MOBILE from phone if so, how?

0 Likes
NFL MOBILE APP
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked the developer's website and see if they have a FAQ page?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: NFL MOBILE APP
budone
Legend

If your phones HDMI connection is not disabled, you should be able to. Might check with VZW to make sure.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kevin002,

Watching your device from your TV is a cool feature! After reviewing your device features, the Incredible does not have an HDMI port. The HDMI port is required to ensure compatibility with you phone to your TV. I am confident this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks,
AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
luverofpeanuts
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Droid Bionic that does have HDMI out.  I'm on vacation and am in an area that gets no TV reception...but does have a weak 4G LTE signal.  I was happy to see I could use my Droid to stream HDMI video to my TV from the US Open website for the US Open Finals as well as TNT and TBS have apps to watch those channels if your cable system is supported by their app.   I decided to take the plunge and pay for NFL Mobile Premium so I could see some Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night games.  The dirty secret about the NFL Mobile app is that it will NOT stream full HDMI out to  your TV.  I spent lots of time researching this, sadly. Since it is app dependent, I assume this is an NFL architected restriction.  

NFL mobile will send video ..but only in "mirror mode"...it's very pixelated... it's better to just watch it on the phone.  Again...I used other apps that worked GREAT in 'webtop mode'.. which is the full HDMI video out stream.   The NFL mobile app restricts the game broadcasts...and will not show them in that mode.  I will be discontinuing the app since I'd rather listen to radio broadcast than watch on my phone.  I'd like to see if I can get credit, since I'm extremely dissatisfied with the app and service. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

luverofpeanuts,

Are you ready for some football? I know we are! With that said though, I'm terribly sorry to learn of your experience using the NFL Mobile app and attempting with HDMI out service. Ultimately, the app developer has done this because the material you would be streaming out to your TV is copyrighted by the NFL. Given it is a third party app, we will not be able to issue a credit but you can contact the developer if you so choose. And know also that you can remove the premium feature via My Verizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc .

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes