Need help finding security App
scoobydu

Hi everyone, I just bought the Droid Charge by Samsung and I have been researching the various security Apps but I still have questions. The security application that Verizon is prominently supporting, Good(product name), is one of the few (the only one I've found) that encrypts its data. Everyone else touts their firewalls and virus protection which is nice but they don't say anything about encryption. Does anyone know of a product out there that has encryption, a firewall and virus protection? Does anyone know how much the Good App costs? ALSO, is the Droid Charge considered a Google Android? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Need help finding security App
Tidbits
Legend

should be built into the Charge for encryption if you updated to the latest version(EP4).

Samsung FAQ

Yes it is an Android device Smiley Happy.

0 Likes
Re: Need help finding security App
scoobydu

OK-thanks I appreciate that. I am assuming that it is in the firmware since my build# ends in EP4. My only thing is that the user manuel does not show anything about encryption and no one else at Verizon seemed to know anything about this revelation. Can you elaborate or is there any documentation you can point me at? Scoobydu.

0 Likes