Need some help (Adobe 10)
lowcountrytj

Alright,I had to get on my laptop to get on here?I dont get it...I have the Droid and it goes nuts when I come on the Forum,anyways I was wanting to look at some of the online deals (with my phone) and it says I need the new adobe flash.I cant download it when I click on it ??

I am new to the Droid so any advise is appreciated...Phillip

0 Likes
Re: Need some help (Adobe 10)
Not applicable

Flash player is not yet available for Android phones.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

lowcountrytj wrote:

Alright,I had to get on my laptop to get on here?I dont get it...I have the Droid and it goes nuts when I come on the Forum,anyways I was wanting to look at some of the online deals (with my phone) and it says I need the new adobe flash.I cant download it when I click on it ??

I am new to the Droid so any advise is appreciated...Phillip

if you want to post from your phone, go to My Settings (top of this screen next to the Sign Out option), Preferences, and then uncheck Use Rich Text Editor.

0 Likes
lowcountrytj

Thanks for responding guys...

Jim ,it doesnt make sense to you have to have an app to view something when you cant even gt it for your phone...just thinking outloud lol.

Will,thanks for the heads up...I will try it.

0 Likes
cyan101

You have to have Android 2.2 before it can be downloaded.  Unfortunately although the original Droid is slated to get 2.2, no definite dates have been posted

0 Likes