Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Phone/No service
alynn101

So my droid incredible 2 stopped charging. i have insurance so i ordered a new phone. after a BITCH of a time activating it, took 3 DAYS, it now has no service. Im getting cause code 64 and error 2. i dont know what this means and honestly, i really dont care. i pay a lot to have verizon and i dont see a point with a phone THAT DOESNT WORK. oh, and its my phone, so i cant call verizon for help. how awesome is that? i have a phone with no service which pretty much defeats the purpose of having a damn cell phone. im frustrated, im angry, and its a good thing i cant call verizon because i would scream at them for this shit. It's bullshit. it's a phone, it needs service. and please, dont tell me to go somewhere else. My old phone worked in EVERY SINGLE PLACE i am now, but this one wont. its either the phone, or verizon, and i really dont think its the phone.

0 Likes
Re: New Phone/No service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi alynn101!

I agree that it doesn't make much sense to have a phone if it won't work. I apologize for the trouble this has caused. If this is still happening, please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for further assistance.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes