OZmail txt messages
chrisbriney226

how do i stop this txt messages from comming in its out of control....???????????????

0 Likes
Re: OZmail txt messages
Tidbits
Legend

Text STOP.  That has always worked for me when I activated my cousins charge on my line for a short time for troubleshooting purposes.

0 Likes
juls74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unfortunately, STOP does not work in this case.  You need to call customer service and have them let you talk to a technical rep.  Some of them know exactly what to do and others don't.  After calling 6 or 7 times, I was able to find someone who said he turned off OZMail messages (it IS something that Verizon is sending) and thankfully, he was correct.  Just took persistance...

0 Likes
chrisbriney226

this sucks

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks Tidbits & juls74 for the great feedback & suggestions!

Hello chrisbriney226,

Sounds like this is becoming a nuisance, and I would like to take care of this for you.  Just as juls74 suggested, if you weren't able to stop the Ozmail notifications with the reply "STOP", just send me a direct message and I can take care of this for you.

Thanks, again, for your patience and for being a part of Verizon Wireless!

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
chrisbriney226

i dont know how to send you a direct message please help me.....it is still happening

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi chrisbriney226,

See if you can send me a direct message now. I am now following you.

Thanks,

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
palmettobelle

I am also having Ozmail issues and getting ready to chuck my phone into the Mississippi River. Would someone be so kind as to help me fix this issue? I appreciate it!

-PB

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello palmettobelle,

I understand your frustrations with the OZmail issues, and don't want you to have to chuck your phone into the Mississippi River!  I would like to help.

Please send me a Direct Message so I can further assist with getting these messages stopped.

Thanks,

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
lobsta1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also getting these OZMAIL messages. With format on this board I don't have a clue how to contact you.

Al

0 Likes