Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone is doing strange things...several issues
skiwicket

A litany of issues seem to have descended upon my Droid Ultra.  A virus check is clean. 

1.  Blue tooth will not pair with my car.  It says it's paired but it's not.  I have to either a) turn blue tooth on/off manually or b) shut the phone off--this works sometimes but not always. 

2. The volume settings looks normal, but all volumes are low (ringer, notifications, phone calls) and it only beeps vs. playing the selected ring tone for each category.

3.  When I try to change the default sound notification, the sounds is the same for all...a single low toned beep.

4.  Restarting the phone; it comes back on much, much slower than before.  I've cleaned it many times.

Hacked?

0 Likes
Re: Phone is doing strange things...several issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Skiwicket, 

We want your device to be up and working properly at all times. I can certainly understand your concerns with so many issues happening on the device at the same time. Based on the issues presented, I do not believe that your device has been hacked. I would like for us to work together to troubleshoot each issue to ensure that this is resolved and your device is fixed. I have sent you a direct message, if you could please respond to this message it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes