Phone won't connect to 4G LTE
hasoon0805

It happened about an hour ago. My phone suddenly went to 3G, so I used *#*#4636#*#* and tried changing it to LTE only and it would only show the no signal icon on my phone. I know I'm in a 4G area, my son's phone has 4G and it's working fine, but this one isn't. I'm not paying 45 dollars per phone for bad service quality.

0 Likes
Re: Phone won't connect to 4G LTE
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried turning off the phone, removing the SIM card, waiting a few minutes, putting the SIM card back in, rebooting the phone, then allowing the phone to establish a fresh network connection?  If that doesn't work and there are no tower issues in the area, you might try a new SIM card (they're free at your local Corporate Verizon store).

0 Likes
hasoon0805

Talking with a rep right now, have done everything, and the problem seems to be my phone. I'm updating it to 4.1.2 right now to see if it will fix anything.

0 Likes
davper

Don't do it! You run the risk of loosing the use of WIFI with Jelly Bean.

Everyone I know including myself have lost the use of WIFI after Jelly Bean.

Verizon Support says upgrade your router. I can't upgrade every public router. And my home router is provided by Verizon and they tell me it is the most current. So their response is to buy a new phone.

0 Likes