Pictures dissappeared
KassianaT

okay guys so the other day i was taking pictures and my screen went white and clack a few times and wouldnt go back to the normal screen so i had to take the battery out in order for it to work again..this happened a few times and the last time it turned on all my pictures and videos are gone. my friend had this phone before she gave it to me and said it has happened to her before but a lady from verizon got her pictures back. so please help me get them back!! also when i plug my phone into the computer nothing happens. i'm guess i dont have the right stuff for that?

0 Likes
Re: Pictures dissappeared
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi KassianaT,

I feel your pain; I take pictures with my phone daily and I would be very unhappy if I lost the pictures in my phone. It sounds like your phone is not being able to access the files in your SD memory card as all pictures and videos are stored in your SD memory card. Remove SD Memory Card for 20 seconds. This will cause your phone to recognize the SD memory card again and you should be able to access your picture and video files.

If the above recommendation does not resolve your concerns please post back with any error messages you encounter and our forum community and/or our Social Media Team will be happy to provide additional options.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Pictures dissappeared
mistyapril
Enthusiast - Level 1

i just restarted my phone instead of powering off and they came back its happened to me a few times too,

0 Likes