Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Problem after factory restore
tlc70

I have the same problem as bill deemer.

I can not do the activation because it has no service.  Call keeps getting lost.  I have a little triangle over the bars (no idea what that means). 

It finally worked after about an hour of messing with it.  NOw lets see if the phone wi;; continue to work after it comes back on.

0 Likes
Re: Problem after factory restore
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi tlc70. I'm happy to see your tinkering was able to get your phone back up and working. What triggered the need for a reset in the first place? Has that cleared up now with the reset?

After a master reset, it may sometimes take a few minutes for your phone to gather it's bearings and connect to the network properly. The triangle over the bars indicates the phone doesn't recognize the Verizon Wireless network, but generally goes away shortly. If you continue to experience trouble with your phone, it may have been caused by the master reset not completing properly and a second reset would be needed.

Please keep us posted if you need additional assistance.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes