Ran update this morning and now my camera is stuck at front facing and my flash no longer works
kucharski
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is at android version 4.4.4 with system version 23.3.24

When this update ran this morning I now longer have the option to flip the camera to rear facing and my flash does not work.

This happened this morning after running update.  Help?!?!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ran update this morning and now my camera is stuck at front facing and my flash no longer works
kucharski
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have contacted customer service and they are replacing the phone due to the software malfunction.  I did everything you had asked with the tech over the phone including a complete factory restore and it still didn't  resolve itself.  Thank you for the reply but this is now taken care of by a replacement,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ran update this morning and now my camera is stuck at front facing and my flash no longer works
estoyin

I just updated my phone this morning and when I had 3 to 4 bars of signal, now I have 1 to 2 bars of signal in my house.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kucharski,

That definitely is odd. Let's get this going for you again. Have you powering off, then on? If that quick reset does not help, please place the phone in Safe Mode http://vz.to/1wqtzLG and test to see if the issue continues.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kucharski
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have contacted customer service and they are replacing the phone due to the software malfunction.  I did everything you had asked with the tech over the phone including a complete factory restore and it still didn't  resolve itself.  Thank you for the reply but this is now taken care of by a replacement,

0 Likes