Re: I cannot hear my calls (incoming and outgoing)
howiesdaughter80
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having the same problem and thought it was something I did to my phone.  I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem.  Up until yesterday I was dealing with it because it happened when I called family.  But when I called a business to ask them a question and they couldn't hear me, that really made me mad.  It's really starting to make me angry because what happens if it's an emergency and the 911 operator can't hear me.  I'd have to turn my phone off and back on in order to get help.  That is ridiculous!  Having a smart phone is nice but the whole point is to get ahold of emergency services or a family member in the event of an EMERGENCY.  If the problem doesn't get resolved soon, I'm going to have to downgrade my phone.

(Branched this discussion to this new post for better exposure..original thread too old)

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator (M)

Re: I cannot hear my calls (incoming and outgoing)
makiah_parris
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon sucks period...All theses people care about is sales and keeping you on there contract...I'm having the same problem now and they still want me to pay a monthly bill for there service...Your best bet is taking them to a small claims court, Don't even bother calling in because they lie alot just to get you off the phone.

0 Likes