SD card error
Keith59

I have had my phone about a year and just started having a strange issue happen with my card. I recently went to take a picture and went back to review and it was not saved ?? I went to gallery and realized the last picture that saved was about a week ago. I went to SD card and it said (no card installed). I R&R card and then it started working and I could see all my pictures. I then went back to camera and took a pic and did not save again??

I have taken the card out and put back in a few times...

Could it be a issue with phone??

0 Likes
Re: SD card error
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Hi Keith59,

I can understand your concerns surrounding your SD Card. I wanted to provide you with some information that will help you protect your pictures and music. It sounds like it is probable that you are having a problem with your SD card. For your protection, I would suggest backing up your data saved on the SD card to your PC.

In regards to your specific issue, your SD card came with a one year warranty. If you purchased the SD card in the last 12 months, we will send a replacement if it is determined the card is corrupted. The same can be said about your phone, if it is determined that the issue is phone related.

In the meantime, please advise if you have continue to experience this issue. If you are please, reply to this post with the details. I hope this information  helps!

Thanks,

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes