SIM WILL NOT ACTIVATE!
shannon0526-08

I BOUGHT THE NEW MOTOROLA BIONIC AROUND 4 THIS AFTERNNON AND THE SIM CARD WILL NOT ACTIVATE!  WHATS UP?  ARE WE IN A DEAD ZONE?? FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED.. THANKS! 

0 Likes
Re: SIM WILL NOT ACTIVATE!
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi shannon0526-08,

I understand your frustration in activating the Bionic device.

I would like to ask you if, since posting, you have been able to activate the device and get it up and running?

If you need further assistance, please post back. We can assist you further, since we want you to be able to use your Bionic. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
unseenme

You're in for a ride...it's been 48 hours...literally...and mine still hasn't activated. It's been sent to the Tech Division that can unlock my order that's still pending so it can be manually pushed through.

0 Likes
joey35

Same problem here. i ordered mine online and received it yesterday and it still shows that its pending.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If you can take your phone to your local store when it opens. Have them put your Sim in a phone at the store an once it Activates have them take it out of that phone an in-sert it into your Bionic. It should work then.. But if you would rather not do that though have them get you a new Sim Card an make sure the Rep that in-stalls it handles the Card by it's Edges an does not not touch the Gold Area of it.

0 Likes
blouden89101

did you activate online or over the phone. this is required for sim to work

0 Likes