Setting up Voyager email account
Pault413

I cannot seem to set up my voyager.net email account on my Motorola Droid Bionic.  Voyager is owned by Corecomm.  Can anyone help?  I think the problem is with the outgoing setup.

0 Likes
Re: Setting up Voyager email account
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Pault413,

E-mail setup can be tricky on wireless devices! Trust me when I say the you are not alone on this task. May I ask have you verified that you are able to browse the web on your Droid Bionic? This is essential to know as emails travel over the data network. Also, have you contacted your e-mail provider, Corecomm, to verify the e-mail settings that is needed to received emails on the Bionic? If not then I would highly recommend contacting Corecomm as the nest step. The information that is needed for e-mail setup is noted below for your review.

Incoming Server Settings needed:

• Username
  • E-mail password
  • Server name
  • Port number (if needed)
  • Security type (if needed)

Outgoing Server Settings needed:

• Username
  • E-mail password
  • Server name
  • Port number (if needed)
  • Security type (if needed)

Once you have verified these settings then we are able to walk through the e-mail setup manually, if the auto setup doesn't work. If you are still having difficulties with the manual setup after you have confirmed the information above from your provider then please reply to this message with any errors that you may experience.

Thank you...

0 Likes