Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Should I or shouldn't I?
mlknez

I purchased my Bionic on the day it came out from Costco and they have a 90 day return policy on their phones.  I can return it and get the razr or the nexus or just keep it.  What should I do?

0 Likes
Re: Should I or shouldn't I?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I would check on this with Verizon, though. You may be able to return the phone to Costco and Costco will give you a refund of the price you paid for it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Verizon will reinstate your eligibility for a discounted upgrade on a new phone if you made the return after their 14 day return period, or cancel the 2yr contract you signed to get the discounted price on the phone.

Regardless, Verizon is currently extending the return period for phones purchased on or before Dec 28. For purchases made from Nov 15 thru Dec 28, Verizon is giving you until Jan 15 for the return.

0 Likes
Re: Should I or shouldn't I?
Bionic_3

It really depends on whether you have had many issues with the phone. Does it work and provide access to capabilities you use on a mobile platform? Do you like the phone? I'm not really sure anyone can help you with that decision based on the absence of any data forum users could help you to make an informed decision. 

0 Likes