Status bar and other issues...
CMarshall

So I might have force stopped my status bar, but I cant get it back up. I've tried turning the phone off then back on, but it still doesn't show up. Someone please help.

I've also been having notifications that my phone is running low on space, but when I look to see what I can get rid of, it says that there is like over 500MB of space free of internal memory. Help please Smiley Happy.

All I can say is I can't wait for my upgrade to get here, so I can finally get rid of this phone Smiley Sad. It's been nothing but problems.

0 Likes
Re: Status bar and other issues...
B33
Legend

Well i had a Incredible for Two Years and didn't have this Issue but a Few others have you Tried a Factory Reset or Freed up some of your apps and you might Try Clearing out the Cache in your Browser Go to Browser and then Settings and Then Privacy and it should show your Cookies, your Passwords and other things you can Clear and that might Help.. And You might try a Battery Pull while the Phone is on and then Holding in on the Power Button for 20 Sec. then Re-Install the Battery, Power it up see if that Helps..

0 Likes
Re: Status bar and other issues...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there CMarshall!

Yikes! That's a pretty important function of your device. B33 gave some really awesome suggestions! (thank you)

Start easy with clearing the cache on your phone, uninstalling any applications you don't use, and deleting old messages & emails. Basically it sounds like your phone needs a little spring cleaning.

Also ensure you don't have any Task Killers, Battery Savers, or Antivirus applications installed as many of them seem to cause system instabilities.

If you're still having issues after all of that clean up you may need to do a Hard Reset as B33 mentioned.  You can find the steps here:
http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=30946

Keep us posted!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes