Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switching Sim cards
msshanna13

Can I switch my Sim Card from one DriodX to another one my own? Will everything on my old phone transfer to the new phone or do I have to go to a verizon store to have it done for me?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Switching Sim cards
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Items stored on the SD card, yes. Apps saved on the SD card would still need to be reinstalled on the new phone.

I think the DROID X has an internal storage space so you would need to manually transferred. You can connect the old phone to a computer and mount as a disk drive.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

The DROID X doesn't have a SIM card. It might have a micro SD card. The SD card can be moved from one phone to another one.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
msshanna13

Ha..thanks I meant SD card, SO everything on my phone will transfer?

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Items stored on the SD card, yes. Apps saved on the SD card would still need to be reinstalled on the new phone.

I think the DROID X has an internal storage space so you would need to manually transferred. You can connect the old phone to a computer and mount as a disk drive.

View solution in original post

0 Likes