Symbol
Kitten_Call
2.0.1, google maps update....ahhh Just like a fine quality wine...with patience it just gets better with time And worth the wait :smileyhappy: Question: a new symbol popped up in my upper right corner of screen - between the blue tooth icon and the 3G I see an icon that looks like a droid, slightly tilted to the right ...around it bilaterally are lines that create the appearance that the phone is vibrating or shaking (hope this makes sense) Cannot figure what it is Any advise, kitten would appreciate Puurr
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Symbol
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Your phone "ringer" is set to Vibrate. You might want to take a look at Droid Product Support on Motorola's site. It has links for the User Guide and other useful documentation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Your phone "ringer" is set to Vibrate. You might want to take a look at Droid Product Support on Motorola's site. It has links for the User Guide and other useful documentation.

0 Likes
michaelankrom

The little new icon is a android eris and he is turned sideways because he is sad that he is not getting the update you just got.

0 Likes
Kitten_Call
Hmmm....first time I have seen this. Maybe one of those accidentally pushed buttons - lol This is similar to the electrician finding out the reason the light is not working is that his wife forgot to plug it in -lol Embarrassing! Thanks for your patience and quick response ...doh! Puurr
0 Likes
Kitten_Call
Michael Cute answer...I like yours better - lol
0 Likes