Text Messages saying unsent but they send
dlocke01

Hello everyone,

I have the Droid 2 and for about the past week every text message I send comes back with an unsent sign telling me to resend the message when my friends get the message anyways, this is annoying because then i have to resend the message to make sure they get it (which sometimes sends 2 or 3 of the same message) or delete the conversation to get the little sign to go away.. please help me. Im tired of fooling with it.

-dlocke01

0 Likes
Re: Text Messages saying unsent but they send
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello dlocke01

That's a very annoying problem with text messages. Let's look into this right away with your help.

Do you use a 3rd party application for sending text messages like Hancent?  If so please delete the application and retest. Please delete all old messages. Then check the contact information. Please ensure its a full 10 digit number for the contact. For example: (xxx)xxx-xxxx.  If there is a 1 in front of the number please remove it.

If the problem persists please back up the device using gmail and reset the device. Here's a link to the reset: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=31308

Thank you

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes