Transfer of Pics
grktypos

So i have the X for 10 days now and love it so far....i have another silly question that i cant figure out, so i come to the X folks on this board....

I am transferring pics from my pc via bluetooth.  Transfer is comes over fine, no issues.  The pics come into a folder that is viewable labeled "bluetooth".  Thats fine, dont care on that.  As i try to use these pics for caller id purposes (when i edit contacts), it only shows me 4 pics that have been transfered, but in reality i've transfered a dozen or so already.    When i look through my gallery, the pics are there though.  I dont get it.  And for some reason, in trying to add pics for caller id, it doesnt allow me to look at any other folder (like the gallery where the pics are)

Anybody know?

0 Likes
Re: Transfer of Pics
djtonic
Contributor - Level 2

grktypos wrote:

So i have the X for 10 days now and love it so far....i have another silly question that i cant figure out, so i come to the X folks on this board....

I am transferring pics from my pc via bluetooth.  Transfer is comes over fine, no issues.  The pics come into a folder that is viewable labeled "bluetooth".  Thats fine, dont care on that.  As i try to use these pics for caller id purposes (when i edit contacts), it only shows me 4 pics that have been transfered, but in reality i've transfered a dozen or so already.    When i look through my gallery, the pics are there though.  I dont get it.  And for some reason, in trying to add pics for caller id, it doesnt allow me to look at any other folder (like the gallery where the pics are)

Anybody know?

instead of going into 'edit contacts'

open your folder w/ the pics

open a picture and press the menu button

choose "more"

"Set as"

Contact.

Then choose the contact you want to assign the pic to.

hope that helps

dj.

0 Likes