Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Updated phone, now i cant get to my texts
bwall1982

My phone updated this morning and now i can get to my texts, when i go to them all it says is please wait

0 Likes
Re: Updated phone, now i cant get to my texts
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Do you have the DROID Incredible since that is where you posted your question? I didn't think the small update going out on the OG Dinc would have caused issues with the text message application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bwall1982

Yes i do, i have tryed everything and still cant see, or send texts, it does tell me when i get them but when i go to the message icon to pull up text messages it opens then says please wait

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh my word, bwall1982! Lets show that phone who's boss. Are you using any 3rd party text application? I recommend enabling safe mode (steps http://bit.ly/T2hmHz) for an hour or so to see if the text messaging is working properly. If it does, there is an error/glitch in an application on the device. Keep me posted!

Thanks
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes