V cast apps error
phgustaf31
Having a problem with droid x. Every time I select anything in v cast apps it says error unable to complete request. I tried uninstalling the update and reinstalling 10 times restarted my phone. I can't find anything in the help section....please help!
0 Likes
Re: V cast apps error
bearone21
Legend
is something i vcast that isn't in the droid apps?
0 Likes
phgustaf31
Yes the limited beta for star legends.. The new mobile mmo game from spacetime studios, makers of pocket legends
0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
have wildman write you a program.
0 Likes
phgustaf31
Anyone know whats going on with v cast apps? It seems like a lot if people are having the same problem. Please respond verizon
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Well this community is first and foremost a peer to peer forum, so you should expect responses from other customers first.

There are some VZW employees that post on the community and they may or may not choose to respond every single post in the community.

To be honest, I have never used my Vcast Apps Store application on my Tbolt. I am not even sure which applications I would even find available in there that I would want and couldn't find in the Android Market. It is just another piece of bloatware on the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
phgustaf31
Thank you Ann. Very helpful.
0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello phgustaf31,

If you have not already found a solution I would recommend downloading the new version of Vcast at  http://mobile.vzw.com/VCASTApps. Before you do so go to Settings>Applications>and check Unknown Resources to allow downloads of non-market apps as well.  Please let me know if this helps.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
RIDERguy57

I downloaded two ringtones from VCast Tones two days ago. They come in a text nessage which you are suppose to open and then select "save as ringtone" on my Droid X. I am getting the same type of error messages here: "cannot complete request". It is bad enough when you pay $2.99 per tone that you cannot get a straight answer, There is a RINGTONE DOWNLOAD forum that I checked out but the procedures listed their do not help. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

0 Likes
phgustaf31
TominqueBo,

Thank you for responding. I installed the new version from the link you supplied and am still having the same problem. Is this a common problem? I don't know what to do to make out work.
0 Likes