Verizon Wireless are selling the iPad!!!!!!!!!!!!
hellopretty86
Enthusiast - Level 3

The iPad and special promotional bundles will be sold exclusively through Verizon Wireless retail stores, telesales, verizonwireless.com/ipad and business-to-business sales representatives. Another great device in an already extensive lineup means even more ways to empower customers to Rule the Air.

The iPad will be available with three bundles - all featuring an iPad Wi-Fi model, a Verizon MiFi 2200 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot and a case designed for both devices. A monthly access plan of up to 1GB of data for just $20 a month will be available for customers who purchase the bundles.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless are selling the iPad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
hellopretty86
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wildman wrote:

Sounds like you been reading CNN Money...I actually work for a vendor of Verizon Wireless.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/10/14/technology/verizon_ipad/

I am waiting for the Android tablets myself.

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/196081/report_verizon_and_google_working_on_a_tablet.h...

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I actually notice after I post that this was also posted on Verizon homepage....:smileysurprised:

0 Likes
hellopretty86
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wildman wrote:

I actually notice after I post that this was also posted on Verizon homepage....:smileysurprised:

I hope this show customers that all Verizon Wireless employees/ vendors, does not know when things are new til the last minute. We did not know about this "perfect pair" til TODAY.

0 Likes
Disco63
Contributor - Level 1

I'm curious to see how that will affect their data pricing.

Data plans for the iPad are as follows:

$20 for 1 gig

$35 for 3 gigs

$50 for 5 gigs

Wonder how they'll justify charging $10 for 25 MEG for their mobile phones.

0 Likes
hellopretty86
Enthusiast - Level 3

Disco63 wrote:

I'm curious to see how that will affect their data pricing.

Data plans for the iPad are as follows:

$20 for 1 gig

$35 for 3 gigs

$50 for 5 gigs

Wonder how they'll justify charging $10 for 25 MEG for their mobile phones.

Honestly there no justification for the charges for the mobile phones. Since this is only a promotional plan for Verizon Wireless. It would most likely change in the later on in the future.

$20 for 1GB ($20 / 1GB overage), $35 for 3GB ($10 / 1GB overage) or $50 for 5GB ($10 / 1 GB overage)

0 Likes