Verizon is CROOKED! A BUNCH OF MONEY HUNGRY THIEVES!!!!!
allineman

I have three Droids and a mobile laptop.... Normally satisfied with the services, but now am exttremely aggrivated!

I recently had to return a Droid and was sent another one... I just had to send a second Droid back and I got a "certified like new" replacement... I came home 2 hrs later, put the phone on charge...NOTHING! plugged it into computer... NOTHING! My other Droids work fine with the same plug and USB... But this phone wont do anything.... I call customer service and they say they will send me another "certified like new replacement" Hell NO! give me a new phone that works! I spend $400 a month for phone services and these phones were new a few months ago... Now 3 are worthless! and I have to wait 2 more days to Maybe GET a Working Phone! They give us crap replacements so we will just give up and buy the newer versions to make more money! They are scamming us!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is CROOKED! A BUNCH OF MONEY HUNGRY THIEVES!!!!!
CB2009

I JUST went through the same thing yesterday!!!! I switched carriers in May and purchased the Droid. Now its blacking out on me...freezes up to the point that I have to take the battery out and restart it or it will automatically restart mid telephone converasation, They sent me the same **bleep** "like new" certified replacement. I didnt purchase a "LIKE NEW" phone I purchased a BRAND NEW one. I am determined to pursue issue further. I am soooooo disappointed that we switched...to make matters worse my husband is a Verizon employee!

0 Likes
Not applicable
When you take your car in for warranty service do they give you a new car? Your phone was used by the time it broke. They are required to make you whole again, not improve your situation.
0 Likes
ontheroad
Contributor - Level 1

When I take my car in for warranty work, they fix the SAME CAR.   They do not exchange my car for someone else's broken vehicle with who knows what problems.

I talked to phone support recently and as usual, the tech was helpful, knowledgeable and great to deal with.  It is not the employees that are the problem; it is Verizon company policy.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

ontheroad wrote:

When I take my car in for warranty work, they fix the SAME CAR.   They do not exchange my car for someone else's broken vehicle with who knows what problems.

I talked to phone support recently and as usual, the tech was helpful, knowledgeable and great to deal with.  It is not the employees that are the problem; it is Verizon company policy.

Well the OP thinks it's his phone, but if he replaced his phone a few times it could mean it wasn't the phone to begin with.  It's easier to blame the smallest part.

0 Likes
RonAnderson
Some people aren't ment to have electronic devices.
0 Likes
dmad1rulz

So much hate... I feel like I walked into an arguement or something.

If you're unhappy with the service you are getting, nobody is stopping you from switching. Although bear in mind there are no guarantees you will not experience the same thing on another carrier.

0 Likes
swang

I have a similar issue but i'm actually pretty satisfied with the service..

I have a problem with the headphone jack; it keeps failing on me ect. And i'm on my second replacement. I call Customer service and instead of going crazy on them because i'm sure they deal with this ALL the time i just calmly ask them what are they going to do for me. he keeps telling me oh we'll just send replacements to you until its ok.

Put i keep calmly (stressing the calm) about my concern on this issue and that they aren't selling a very good brand and their brand does not look good because this phone keeps failing on the same issue...

He finally told me that after the 3rd replacement if it happens again Verizon can give you a choice of the upgraded phone which means the droid 2 or something else. 

Sooo i'm waiting for my 3rd replacement to come in the mail and we'll just see if this happens again. 

I think the CSR are more likely to help you if you aren't screaming in their ear.. that's just my opinion. 

0 Likes
swang

BOO i retract my response! they are a crooked bunch of thieves.. just tell you lies until you shut up! 

0 Likes
max3000in99

Has anyone who had a problem phone said hey my phone is not working I got replacements that are goofy, can I have a credit of some sort? Usually they can credit you whatevery your dail cost is.

***I am not a REP so don't take my word but it could work.***

0 Likes