Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WIFI help please
casemead

I just got my Droid X2 and have been trying to connect with the wifi in my home and I cant seem to get it after putting in my pass word to my router...Can someone please help me?

0 Likes
Re: WIFI help please
casemead

all it says is obtaining IP address. also under where I would go under says disabled, WPS, Available secured with WEP

0 Likes
Re: WIFI help please
B33
Sr. Leader

You may have to Clear the Settings an Start over Again with it. Give this a Try an see if it Works or Try this Clean the Cache Partition an see if that might work.

Do this Power off your Phone wait a few seconds then hold down the power an Home button once it goes to the little Android an Triangle push your volume Button in it will take you to the Next screen Were it  Will have the Option to Reboot the System, Apply update from SD Card,  Wipe Data / Factory Reset,  An Wipe Cache Partition.  Do the one were it says Wipe the Cache Partition. To do it Hold in on the Power Button it will show you it's doing it once done it will go to Reboot System Tap the power button Again it will Reboot an re-power up An the Cache will be Clean. Try this to see if it Fixes the Issue.

0 Likes