Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wall charger not working but car charger does...???
FRANCHISE

I recently purchased a new wall charger since my other one stopped working and it worked fine for a few days and now it barely works. When I first plug it into the wall socket and then into my phone, it charges for about a minute then it stops charging. But when I connect my phone to my car charger it works fine. What could possibly be the problem? Did I just purchase a defective wall charger? And if so, why would it charge for the minute when it is plugged into a new wall socket? Thanks for feedback!

0 Likes
Re: Wall charger not working but car charger does...???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is certainly strange, FRANCHISE. I know how important it is to get a great charge on your phone. Since your phone charges fine with your car charger, let's take a closer look at this home charger. Where did you buy it from? Is it a Motorola charger, or a generic universal charger? If you take a look at the end of the charger that plugs into the port of your phone, do you notice any debris stuck on/in the end of the charger? I'll be looking forward to hearing more details from you.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes