Why does my DI2 shut off with a full charge?
Snowwhite7

My phone has a full charge and when I open an app, even an email or try to text, it shuts off. When it turns back on, the battery is almost dead. The only way I can use my phone is if it's plugged in. Never had a problem before.

0 Likes
Re: Why does my DI2 shut off with a full charge?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Snowwhite7,

I definitely understand how frustrating this must be for you and I apologize for the inconvenience it may be causing. Power is definitely a must for your phone and I'm here to help!

I seems as if your phone is not fully charging. Has there been any damage to the phone? How long have you had this issue? Does the charging port seem loose on the phone?

Your phone may need to be replaced. If you're phone is under warranty and there is no damage we can replace it at no cost. I recommend taking the phone into one of our VZW store for a hands on evaluation of the device. If it needs to be replaced they can submit the order at the store. Visit http://bit.ly/3SdsA to find the nearest store location.

I'm here if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why does my DI2 shut off with a full charge?
tineshinya

I had the same issue and when I took it in I found out it was the battery. Mine had swelled up/expanded all i had to do was replace it and that fixed the problem. hope this helps.

0 Likes