Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why does my Droid 2 sometimes send duplicate text messages when I'm only hitting send once?
Tkeim7

Hey everyone,

My girlfriend has A T & T and for some reason when I send her messages it sometimes goes through four times even though I am sending it once. Is there a reason that this keeps happening? And if so, what can I do to fix it?

0 Likes
Re: Why does my Droid 2 sometimes send duplicate text messages when I'm only hitting send once?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

It might also be a signal issue on her end too.  You can try to dial *228, option 1 to reset your connection to the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Why does my Droid 2 sometimes send duplicate text messages when I'm only hitting send once?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Tkeim7!

Your message is really getting through to her! Too much, in fact! I'm sorry they were duplicated! Is she the only one you have the issue with? Can you please try deleting the text thread you have with her and retesting? Also, are you using any third party messaging apps? Let us know so we can get this fixed!

Thank you!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes