any ideas
soill90

I'm getting an upgrade and im wanting a droid. I'm leaning toward the incredible, does anyone have any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: any ideas
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

You can go online and compare the Android devices at which you are wanting to select from to help with your decision. You can click HERE to view and compare the devices.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

soill90 wrote:

I'm getting an upgrade and im wanting a droid. I'm leaning toward the incredible, does anyone have any ideas?

i would actually wait a month or two. i LOVE my incredible and i still think it's the best verizon has to offer for my needs, right now. however. the htc thunderbolt is launching soon (possibly in a month) and it will be 4g/LTE capable, if that's something you are interested in. it will be very much like the incredible, but slightly larger screen and a front facing cam.....and 4g capable if you're in a market that has 4g. even if you can't get 4g where you live, it's a superior device to the incredible. it will basically be the EVO that sprint carries. now if you really wanted to wait (until this summer) then i'd check out the bionic. i only suggest this because while i love the incredible, it is now 9 months old. it's end of life is scheduled for march. i suspect after that there will be little support for it (may not get future android OS updates).

0 Likes
loonatik

Im going to have to agree with the others. i love everything about the Incredible except it has the worst battery of anything ive ever owned in my life. i fixed that though. i tend to see more issues and complaints about other android phones than i do this one. also, not all builds of android are the same and htc really does it right. not the best... but better than any other phone maker. i dont have any ill feeling for samsung. they provide parts to htc. i would avoid motorola droids like the plague though. the UI on their build of android is sub-par and i dont think much of their hardware. i woild defnitely wait for htc's 4g droid. im very certain it will not disappoint. 

0 Likes