contacts storage/backup assistant
franny63
Contributor - Level 1

So since the update was not working on my phone, I cleared some data on my phone, and I accidently hit contact storage. Well I have backup assistant but many of my contacts are still not there, and I am talking about people like my mom and dad, completely gone. No way of getting any back?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: contacts storage/backup assistant
jemore52
Enthusiast - Level 1
Try checking your back up assistant account online after logging into your Verizon wireless account and see if they are there. It is possible that your phone stopped backing up your
contacts and you didn't know (this happened to my sister). There was an issue with the phone itself & it had to be replaced. You may also want to download a back up to the back up such as Lookout. I use this as a back up and it hasn't failed me yet :smileyhappy: Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: contacts storage/backup assistant
jemore52
Enthusiast - Level 1
Try checking your back up assistant account online after logging into your Verizon wireless account and see if they are there. It is possible that your phone stopped backing up your
contacts and you didn't know (this happened to my sister). There was an issue with the phone itself & it had to be replaced. You may also want to download a back up to the back up such as Lookout. I use this as a back up and it hasn't failed me yet :smileyhappy: Hope this helps.
0 Likes