does anyone know how to recover deleted contacts? For some reason contacts with only phone numbers have been deleted the rest of my contacts are there. It appears that I only have the contacts on my phone that i have on my laptop.
irish357

Does anyone know how to recover contacts that have been gone missing or have been deleted somehow.  The contacts that are missing are the ones where I only had phone numbers (no email address).  The ones where I have both phone numbers and email addresses are ok. They are the same ones I have on my laptop.  I dont know what I did to cause the ones with phone number only to disappear.

0 Likes
Re: does anyone know how to recover deleted contacts? For some reason contacts with only phone numbers have been deleted the rest of my contacts are there. It appears that I only have the contacts on my phone that i have on my laptop.
Not applicable

Good Afternoon irish357,

I know the importance of saving and updating your contacts. What type of phone do you have? If you are using Backup Assistant, you have the ability to sync the contacts between your laptop and phone. You will also be able to see if all your contacts are stored on the online portion of the application versus the phone itself. The contacts should be the same for both online and the phone.

I have attached a link below for your reference.

http://bit.ly/rKiyOf

I hope this information is helpful in resolving your concerns.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW

VZW Support

Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes