droid incredible ship date
droiduser1

i ordered my incredible on the 8th of june with a promised ship date of the 28th of june then it went back to the 29th of june and so i called customer service and i got an email that said something about up to a 7 day delay what is going on and then i noticed that some people ordered theres around the same day and have gotten confirmation that theres shipped today on the 30th of june and mine still has not shipped yet.     CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: droid incredible ship date
mfd0621

Join they club, you're getting the VZ screw - just like everyone else on this forum.

0 Likes
droiduser1

yeah thats what it seems like but why are there people that ordered theres the same day getting theres sooner

0 Likes
lillut

I ordered mine June 6, with a ship date of June 28.  Got a email today stating that "Verizon is sorry for the inconvience but your device is on a 7 day back order.  To make it a little easier for yah within 2 weeks will send a $25 verizon wireless gift card."  So I figure I can wait a little longer.  If I apply the gift card to the price of my phone all total it will cost me $28.95.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
droiduser1

i got that same email except its not a back order it said u could expierence a 7 day delay which means it could ship anytime with in those 7 days but thats not my question i want to know why are people that oredered theres the same exact day getting there phones sooner it does not make sense

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

it depends on your region of the country, and when your order was processed. some orders later in the day are actually processed the following day. but mostly, it has to do more with your location. the other thread with the same title will give a real good idea of when to look for yours.

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

droiduser1 wrote:

i ordered my incredible on the 8th of june with a promised ship date of the 28th of june then it went back to the 29th of june and so i called customer service and i got an email that said something about up to a 7 day delay what is going on and then i noticed that some people ordered theres around the same day and have gotten confirmation that theres shipped today on the 30th of june and mine still has not shipped yet.     CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi.  I understand your frustration regarding your order shipping.  As you may know, the Incredible is still on backorder at the moment.   We are shipping out as we get them in stock.  Some people may get their phone earlier depending on their  location.    We will notify you by email when the order is shipped.  You can also go to the "Support" tab and click on "Get Status" to track in daily by putting in your order number.

Please let me know if you have any other questions :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

0 Likes