droid issues off the line and verizon is no help... try to call the ceo HAHA
MissyJ

i got his receptionist or assistant Monika. she was a real gem, told me that I had "reached the office of the president and would not be able to go over her head." This was after I had a salesperson at a store hold his hand up n my face telling me (I had called my ex husband a Jerk) that I needed to watch my mouth. he was something going on 12 and I am considerably older. no problems resolved except that Ms. "office of the president"... (mr obama??) no wait that was the midwest pres of vzw not THE president Monika. I think that Verizon has forgotten what customer service really is and have been sorely maltreated by this company. I can not WAIT until this contract is over so that when I tell them to stick their Droid where the sun doesn't shine I may then ask them "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW"

0 Likes
Re: droid issues off the line and verizon is no help... try to call the ceo HAHA
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Tell me how the other companies are..
0 Likes
Re: droid issues off the line and verizon is no help... try to call the ceo HAHA
DodgerCats

The people at the store are a mixed bag. You get cocky ones who just want to make the sale but don't give jack squat about customer service. They pretend to know a lot about the phone but really don't. Then you get the other half that are great- they know the product well, spend time with you, and give you solid advice whether or not the sale is made.

If you get the first type, you'll know right off the bat. The best thing to do is ask for another person to help you or just leave and go to another Verizon store. Use YELP to post your experience or to look for a Verizon store where the reviews are mostly positive. Contact Verizon and let them know when a customer service rep at one of their stores is not treating you right. I had a situation like that last week, and Verizon wrote back letting me know they would be forwarding my letter to the store manager.

Customer service on the phone seems to be pretty nice and has usually helped me with any billing problems. As for tech support, they too are a mixed-bag only because some of them really aren't as technologically-savvy as they should be, but they do also seem to be nice people.

Regarding customer service from other cell phone companies, I have had Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T. Sprint isn't bad, but you'll wait awhile to talk to a customer service person on the phone. T-Mobile is the absolute worst....they will lie to you about making account changes and are completely unprofessional. It sounds like they have a bunch of high-school kids working the phone lines. As for AT&T, they are as bad as T-Mobile because they know they have the iPhone customers and do not care about making you happy or if you threaten to break contract.

0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Are you kidding??? Sprint doesn't even try to help...they just ask " can we get a 5 on the survey if you receive a call?"
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Sprint has good customer care? Haha. That's a joke. Take a look at this story---->Call Customer Care Too Many Times

Customers are calling customer care too often so their contracts are being terminated. Way to show a customer you really care Sprint!

0 Likes
gej1
Contributor - Level 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
I nearly wish I was kicked off the contract sometimes
0 Likes
dmad1rulz

Ok, this thread just confused me. This is a rant about customer service, right? I just want to make sure I'm tracking here...

0 Likes
mysmissy

yup, it's English.:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
shersher
Enthusiast - Level 2
Hhmmm...I've been a VW customer for 5 1/2 years & have yet to receive bad customer service. If people are as hatefull on the phone as they are on here (and I'm sure they are!), its no wonder customer service isn't going above & beyond for them. Tell me...would you be nice to someone who jumps down your throat & makes threats??? I think not.

0 Likes