how do you backup apps to the sd card....
AZSALUKI
Legend

on the droid incredible? i have estrongs file explorer so i can work with the sd card. i just want to backup the one app a paid for. i don't see a need to backup the rest??? is there a benefit?

Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do you backup apps to the sd card....
yzf600
Enthusiast - Level 3
But maybe a suggestion for you az, until 2.2, I have astrology and it has an option to back up all applications and you can choose which ones and to back it up to your SD card. :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Apparently this option is not available until the 2.2 update. I thought the atrackdog could do it since you can "export apps to the sd card" but I tried it out. I didn't see my apps in my sd card

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

ahhhh. i knew you couldn't install them and run them from the sd card, but i thought you could at least back them up. oh well. Thanks!!

0 Likes
yzf600
Enthusiast - Level 3
It will defiantly be nice to back up to the SD card if and when we finally get 2.2
0 Likes
yzf600
Enthusiast - Level 3
But maybe a suggestion for you az, until 2.2, I have astrology and it has an option to back up all applications and you can choose which ones and to back it up to your SD card. :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
yzf600
Enthusiast - Level 3
Darn auto fill I meant asrto not astrology. Lol.
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

thx!!! i'll give astro a try. i use estrongs and have been happy with it, but as far as i can tell, it doesn't have that feature.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

lol....estrongs DID have the feature. i guess i should really learn how to use the apps i download. thx for the help.

0 Likes
yzf600
Enthusiast - Level 3

HaHa no problem, took me a few to find the option in astro. Ive never used astrongs.

0 Likes
regulus49
Should I back up my apps?
0 Likes