Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
incredible 2 contacts help
lisa-kate

Why do my incredible 2 contacts randomly keep dissapearing??

0 Likes
Re: incredible 2 contacts help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Lisa-Kate, that's a great question that I'll be happy to help figure out! Are all of your contacts gone or just certain ones? Are your contacts backed up to Google or Backup Assistant? Try removing your battery for a few seconds to see if the contacts are restored.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BDA
Novice

This happens to me, since the last update that is. Mine actually added about 50 unknown contacts awhile ago. That was fun to go through and delete all those. Hopefully that is all the problems you have, since the update in June there have been numerous other problems, reboots, freezes up and yesterday I tried to dial a number from the dialer and the only numbers I could select were 7 ,8 and 9. Had to reboot the phone and started working again. The phone still freezes up all the time and have to press the power button to turn off display and then unlock again it will work. Its pretty inconvenient when trying to type an email or text, at least I have an upgrade coming in a few weeks.

0 Likes
BDA
Novice

Got a new problem last night.Put my phone on vibrate, like I always do at night, after about 20 minutes the phone started to vibrate like I was getting a call or message. So I look at the phone and nothing, I thought maybe I was imagining it was happening as I was falling asleep. But sure enough it did it again several times to the point I finally had to just turn it off. Which is not good since I am on call for work 24-7.

0 Likes