Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
internal storage space error
dougy515

My droid 4 gives me a notification of low on volume space internal storage space is getting low. But I have 2.01 gb free still in my internal storage. I do not have a memory card installed onto my phone. I am thinking about going out and just getting a memory card since I know I will need one eventually but I am skeptical that going out and getting a memory card and then transferring files from my phones storage to a memory card would solve this problem. I cant even view pictures that I have taken when I go to use the gallery app it says phone memory full, not enough memory to start application. Please delete some files. I have went and deleted a few useless apps to free up even more memory and it still is doing this.

Any ideas?????

thanks

0 Likes
Re: internal storage space error
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

dougy515,

I would definitely recommend getting a memory card, transferring your photos and videos, music, and anything else you can.  Then set the camera to automatically save to the memory card.  2GB free with 16GB internal is getting tight... especially if apps "reserve" space for themselves and it's not actually usable by other apps - you see space but the apps don't, if that makes any sense.