lagging/texting/4g
ashleyelise2

i have had the droid charge since july of last year,  i have had to replace my phone and the sim card once already. a couple things i am curious if anybody has experienced or knows how to fix because it is SO frustrating!

-When i type a text message I cant get through a whole sentence before it actually shows on my screen, to top it off people do not get my messages in a reasonable time span, or i do not receive their messages.

- When i am in 4G my internet loses connection (and its not because i am close to my data limit or anything of that nature.)

HELP!?

0 Likes
Re: lagging/texting/4g
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you Ashleyelise2!

I really appreciate you taking the time to complete the troubleshooting you've already done.  I'm just truly sorry you're still experiencing the same issues. It seems you may be experiencing a couple of different issues that aren't related. 

The delay in your text showing on your screen may be related to the processor, the application, your memory, etc.  That would be device related.  I would recommend a little "spring cleaning" on your phone.  Clean up old messages, delete unused applications, move apps to your sd card, etc.  If you're using a 3rd Party messaging app, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling it.

The network issues, delayed receipt of your text, or never receiving their text plus the loss of your 4G is something we would want to escalate to our engineers.  If you would like to do this, please accept my follow request and private message me your contact information.

I really look forward to resolving your concerns!

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us at Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes