my droid is having fits
michaeladenton

Can't even go to settings without phone jumping from screen app. to screen app. to screen app.     HELP ME    What is wrong with this stupid thing???

0 Likes
Re: my droid is having fits
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you please post which phone model you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wsspang

Mine has been doing that too!  It also will not notify me when I have voicemails and I cannot hear when I try to talk on it, there are very loud cracking noises  Help!

0 Likes
creyne

Mine is also having fits.  I have the Original Droid, and lately it either freezes up so I cant go HOME, or even turn it off without taking the battery out.  Or, it'll jump to where it wants, sometimes making calls, etc....all when it freezes and I try to do something.  My local store has be absolutely USELESS with helping with repair issues, they only want me to upgrade.  Since I LOVE THIS PHONE...I'd rather find out what's wrong!

0 Likes
LeviRobey

i have the same problem with mine, its been hopping everywhere not letting me do anything

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That does not sound like fun michaeladenton! An application can be causing this issue to happen. Let's try to run the device in safe mode to see if the issue persists. Here is how: http://bit.ly/JoMnmx . Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you,

Lena A.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
oldfart1

slide the keyboard open and clean the back with alcohol blow dry. You are carrying it in your shirt pocket like me it's perspiration getting in there ha ha.

0 Likes