problem keep getting the eye and two dots
20670jayme

Sound like many people are haven the same problem and no reply back from Verizon yet.

Cell phone sit there, and goes into this mod, "Eye with two dots" on the display. Lock the cell, and after some time, does a reboot.

I removed the battery, and thought cold restart, came back to the same spot, lock.

Fix from store outlet: told to reboot the software and prior to that, remove all the items..

sound like a long shot, how come no feed backf rom Verizon IT people.

Jayme

0 Likes
Re: problem keep getting the eye and two dots
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Jayme!

If we have many people having the same issue, I appreciate you speaking up a bit more. Let's see what's going on here. Let me clarify, while your phone is idle, it will randomly come up with a screen with an eye and 2 dots, correct? Then it will turn off and back on? If that is what's going on, a hard reset and erasing all information is probably the best step. This issue may be caused by an application or possibly something in the software. Reverting back to the way it was out of the box can determine this.

I also apologize about not getting back to you until now. This is a peer-to-peer forum and we only interject when the question isn't answered by one of our lovely community members. Please feel free to contact us on Facebook or Twitter @vzwsupport. Thanks!

MichelleG_VZW

0 Likes