Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
recent battery issues
SkyHawk44

Within the last 5 or 6 weeks, my Droid 2 Global totally runs out of battery when I travel even a short 90 miles from home.  For example, I charged the unit overnight and left the house with 100%.  BY the time I got to a nearby destination 90 miles away, the phone was down to 5%.  All travel was in the northeast metropolitan area. THis was the second time in about two weeks this happened so now, whenever I travel away from home, I turn the phone off totally so that when I get to my destination I have at least some power to make a few calls.  Whatever this device is, it is NOT a phone that is useful for two way communication.  Can anyone help with an answer as to why this is happening?

0 Likes
Re: recent battery issues
SkyHawk44

The problem occurred again, although this time NO travel was involved.  Battery was fully charged at 6:00 pm on Friday night.  At 7:30 Saturday morning, the battery was at 0%.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what is happening?

0 Likes