ring tones on droid
DAB

I have purchased a ring tone online and I recieved an e-mail confirming that I had purchased the ringtone. how do I get it go to the phone. still have the old ringtone when someone calls

0 Likes
Re: ring tones on droid
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

DAB wrote:

I have purchased a ring tone online and I recieved an e-mail confirming that I had purchased the ringtone. how do I get it go to the phone. still have the old ringtone when someone calls

You need to give us a little more information.

Which Droid? Moto or Eris

Where did you buy it from? Verizon? Somewhere else?

Did you receive a text message or did the email have an attachment?

Just because you purchased the ringtone, the phone does not automatically install it on your phone and set it as your ringtone.  There are a few additional steps involved.

Etc.

0 Likes
patriot555
0 Likes
johngies

I have the Motorola Droid and same thing. These instructions appear to app;y to HTC.. Any ideas onMotorola Droid?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

johngies wrote:

I have the Motorola Droid and same thing. These instructions appear to app;y to HTC.. Any ideas onMotorola Droid?

1. From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located on the bottom of the screen).
    Applications tab
  2. Touch Messaging.
    Messaging
  3. Touch the desired message.
    Select Message
  4. Touch and hold the area outside the message / attachment.
    touch and hold area outside attachment
  5. Touch the desired message option and select Saves the ringtone to the phone. 
  1. Select message option
0 Likes
meister
Enthusiast - Level 3
Just get on the market and download Zedge for free. Ringtones and some wallpaper- easy to install.
0 Likes