sent damage phone back. thought i took sd card out, how to contact damage phone warehouse?
korah94

Ive had tons of damage Incredible 2 phones. I recently sent one back and I could sworen I took the sd card out. I can't find it anywhere. Is there anyway I can contact warehouse. The card has my life on it. I feel like a screw up right now. I've been stressed out so much I cant remember anything.

0 Likes
Re: sent damage phone back. thought i took sd card out, how to contact damage phone warehouse?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is likely lost.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: sent damage phone back. thought i took sd card out, how to contact damage phone warehouse?
korah94

No way to get it back? I was thinking if they say it isn't broken and can charge someone money they can find the one that came from my house....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Korah, I understand how important and SD card is and I regret that this issue has happened to you. Unfortunately we are not able to ship the SD card or any accessories back. This information is discarded once it reaches the warehouse. I apologize for any inconvenience.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes