transferring pics
cher77

Can anyone explain how to import pics from phone to laptop?

0 Likes
Re: transferring pics
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Items required:

Computer with available USB port

Droid Incredible phone

Micro USB to USB cable that came with the phone

Plug USB cable in the phone. Plug the other end of the cable into the computer. Wait for the drivers to load and install on the computer. On the phone pull down the notification bar and verify the USB connection is set for Mount as Disk Drive. If not, touch the USB connection type and change it to "mount as disk drive". Wait again for the computer to finish loading the drivers. On the computer's file explorer application, you will see two new external drives. One for the internal phone storage and the other for the external SD card in the phone. You will find the pictures taken with the phone's camera under the DCIM folder on either of these two drives.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Almost forgot!

Then you can copy paste from the drives to a folder on your computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cher77

Ann, thanks for your help. everything installed but the phone itself. ????

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you mean the storage area used by the phone operating system, then it is never meant to be accessible to the user. That's the way the OS works.

0 Likes
cher77

ok, thanks!

0 Likes